Thursday, July 16, 2009

push yourself

i have always had self-discipline. beyond writing, i have always pushed myself to do what i am supposed to do. i have a very convicting spirit. my self won't allow me to do anything wrong without feeling a slither of guilt. i have the kind of conscience that will present the consequences right before or after a particular action. when writing is involved, i naturally tell myself that i can do it. i was not always this way. i have wanted to give up plenty of times before now. however, after reading the Bible and various other books, i have acquired stronger optimism and positivity for my capabilities. i have learned that if no one else pushes me, i must be able to push myself. i must be about to tell myself that i can do whatever i want to do. thanks to the support of my family, friends, associates, elders, and many others, i am able to perservere and do what i love. i am able to immerse deeper into writing.

nevertheless, there are some people who do not have much or any support at all. there are some who are all alone, scavenging around in search of a serious reason why or what he or she needs to write. there is someone out there who is wondering if their writing is any good or worth reading. i am here to tell you that your brain's fruit is worthy to be shared. it is your creativity, so why not? anything you create may inspire another to create, as well.

a while ago, someone told me that i am in charge of my own emotions. well, i am telling you that you are in charge of your own drive. you determine how far you want to go. if you want to be a serious writer who does not want to be lax toward writing, but willing, you must tell yourself on a daily basis that you can do it. i have heard that some things are not for everyone, but perhaps that is because they do not try hard enough to make it for them. be sure of your abilities. if you want to be a writer, you are already one. your job is to forge forward, seeing nothing but possibilities, which there are many. trust yourself to push yourself. you can and you will be the best writer you can be!

No comments:

CONNECT WITH ME!