Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Extremely Refreshed, Thank Goodness

I woke up in an extremely good mood today! A large chunk of me is hopeful, for some reason. I love waking up feeling like this. I enjoy getting out the bed with a renewed mind. It just means that I am nearing my contentment with where I am.
-
I normally do wake up in a good mood. I get up peacefully, thanking the Lord for waking me, and then I trudge to the bathroom to wash my face. This morning, though, I awakened with feelings that I am even closer to my dreams. Goapele's song, Closer to My Dreams, seemed to have been playing softly in my head.
-
You know that good feeling you get when someone tells you that they have a "surprise" for you? That's how I felt and still feel right now.
-
I'm grateful to be alive. Grateful that Jesus has given me another chance to make today count.
-
I wanna make today voluptuous with positivity, optimistic thinking, and encouragement. I am not where I am for my own benefit. I am there for others. Got it.

2 comments:

AJohnson said...

Oh Neely, thank you so much for this. I really needed it this morning. Heart you!

Larissa's Book Worm said...

This a great post. It is always a good thing to be wake up in positive mood.

CONNECT WITH ME!